Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- Function：Be design for small damages like bull’s eye, spider web, star damages.
- Limitation: Only works on some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch ( 25 mm) in diameter. This kit won’t repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch ( 5 mm).
- Efficient: Work quickly and effectively within 20 minutes.
- Please read our instruction carefully before your repairing job.
- Only works on outer glass of front windshield.
- Clean and dry the window before your repairing job.
- Ideal application temperature is 60℉ to 90℉ ( 15℃ to 32℃ )。
- No contact to the car’s painted finish, wipe blades, or plastic trim in case it may cause more damage.
- When force the repair liquid into the cracks, do not make repairs in direct sunlight, tree shade, cloudy day or anywhere exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Exposure the repairing part to direct sunlight after put the curing film to make the repair resin solidify.
- If the damages are in the driver’s primary viewing area, ask the professional one to tell you whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.